Terms and Conditions
The term ‘www.marriagerecovery.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This website and its content, along with any services, newsletters, email series and products offered, are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are under age 18, please do not use our website, products or services and unsubscribe to our email newsletter series. Children less than age 13 are strictly prohibited from using using this website and any such use is a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the content of the website or the information, products (e.g. e-books), services, or related graphics found or offered on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and personal entertainment use only and is not professional advice. We cannot guarantee or assure you in any way that our ideas, advice, strategies, and content (found in our website, products, services, and email Newsletter) will help you in your relationship situation. You, and you alone, are solely responsible for the use of the ideas, advice, strategies, and content expressed herein and in our products, services, and email Newsletter. The content of this website is subject to change without notice.
- It is important to remember that comments you may choose to submit may be collected and stored on our website. You have no control over who will read them, unless you ask us to have your comment removed. It is therefore important that you are careful and selective about the personal information that you disclose about yourself and others, and in particular, you should not disclose sensitive, embarrassing, proprietary or confidential information.
- Neither marriagerecovery.com or any of its officers, owners, staff or representatives provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials, and content found on this website, including the products, services and email Newsletter found or offered on this website for use in any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, materials, content, products, services, and email Newsletter may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We may make certain products available to visitors of our website. If you order any products, you hereby represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older. You agree to pay in full the prices for any purchases you make either by credit/debit card concurrent with your online order or by other payment means acceptable to us. You agree to pay all applicable taxes. If payment is not received by us from your credit or debit card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. Certain products that you purchase and/or download on or through the Web Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of such purchase or download.
- Refunds for Coaching Services: You understand and agree that in the event you are unhappy with any part of our Coaching Services, you shall notify us within 48 hours of having had the Coaching Session. In the event you wish to ask for a refund of that particular Session, you should give us a written notification within 48 hours of the Session. If a refund is granted, both parties have the right to terminate the coaching agreement from there onwards in writing and we shall not be liable to you to provide any future Services and you shall not be liable for any future fees or installments due provided you no longer wish to have any more Sessions.
- There are no Refunds for any eBook(s), Audio book(s), eBook Bundle(s), eBook Package(s), access to our Private Facebook Support Group or other Products created by CF Web Voyager, LLC that you purchased on our website or on any other online platform.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which marriagerecovery.com and its officers, member owners, staff, and representatives shall not be liable and you waive any claim and hold harmless said company and its owners and representatives. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and associated E-books and other services. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You must not utilize our website to copy, publish, or send any information that is unlawful or that may result in an illegal act under applicable law. All information and material you submit to our website in the form of a comment (or post), including information you copy or send to or from our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
- With respect to all material and/or comments you elect to post on our website, you grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted on our website. If you post any private material or comments that you later wish to have removed, contact us by mail, email, or through our contact form.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights for all content and material on the website including published product offerings (
e.g. E-books, audio-books, etc).
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted.
Any advice offered on this website or from the owners or representatives of the website or in any of its products or services is strictly based on opinion. The information contained on this website and in any of its products or services is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
You are responsible for your own behavior and conduct. You should always seek the advice of a professional before acting on something that is published or recommended on this website or recommended by the owners or representatives of the website or recommended in any of the products and services.
Your Health and Safety is Paramount…
You matter and are important to many people. If you are feeling depressed and/or suicidal, there is help for you.
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free suicide prevention service available to anyone in suicidal crisis.
The owner and representatives of the marriagerecovery.com website are not licensed counselors, so if you are at risk for suicide, homicide or other harm or injury, please call 911 or seek other help (such as a hospital emergency room or doctor’s care) immediately. If you need help from the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, please dial:
You will be routed to the closest possible crisis center in your area. With over 120 crisis centers across the country, their mission is to provide immediate assistance to anyone seeking mental health services. Call for yourself, or someone you care about. Your call is free and confidential.